An error has been detected and you have been logged out

Date

Reaction score

An error has been detected and you have been logged out​

Please see error details below

All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is E1BB589BF11A23337.

Evan M

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
You will need to wait the 24 hours as the code you provided says detected user flooding server with requests.

Date

Reaction score
I don't understand how do I flood the server with requests. That part has been resolved. But now I have another problem. "Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress. Please check that the mysqli PHP extension is installed and enabled. If you are unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress support forums." I can't use Wordpress.

Evan M

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Check you php settings in your direct admin. go to extra features select php version and there you should be able to enable the mysql module.