An error occurred during a connection to x15.x10hosting.com:2222.

bigbaer01

Reaction score
I am not able to access my web/domain on the free -tier since 3 days ago I keep getting tyhe above message plus:

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the web.

My domain is : braintree.elementfx.com

ctyrd

Reaction score
x15 control panel loads just fine from here. Can you login to the account panel without an error code? Web browser error states to check local connection. braintree.elementfx loads to x10 starter page.

I heard of a user braintree a few years back. Worked as an outsource company in NYC hacking CC numbers. Got my number and went all over NYC on uber. Would that be you?

Last edited:

bigbaer01

Reaction score
No, BTW I am not a scammer, although I spent a few years in NYC before moving to Vegas... Well, something is amiss b/c I cant even get the 1st link above to load: I get:: "

This site can’t be reached​

x15.x10hosting.com took too long to respond.
Try:
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
Hide details
" and the second link ;let me login but eventually draws a blank page again and leads to ::

This site can’t be reached​

x15.x10hosting.com took too long to respond.

Try:
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Last edited by a moderator:

bigbaer01

Reaction score
BTW; I was able to access my Concrete5 page a few days ago at braintree.elementfx.com/con56/

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am not able to access my web/domain on the free -tier since 3 days ago I keep getting tyhe above message plus:

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the web.

My domain is : braintree.elementfx.com
Your IP was blocked because you have failed to many times to access your email account from your local network. I have removed this block. However, please correct the information from your local machines to prevent this from happening again

bigbaer01

Reaction score
Your IP was blocked because you have failed to many times to access your email account from your local network. I have removed this block. However, please correct the information from your local machines to prevent this from happening again
Eric S, thank you for you reply... I was setting up a new PC and mail client eM Client on last weekend, BTW I purchased the x10Premium1st tier package b/c I thought that would help!!