An idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc se7en

Reaction score
I see a lot of "My suspension code is XXXXXXXX wat meenz thiz? Iz warez bad i didnt no!! let me get my filez plz n then i will go away!"

Why not make the suspension screen a little more user-friendly? Maybe make the reason for suspension a link to the spot in the TOS where it says what rule was broken, then make it VERY prominent so people can't help but be attracted to it and click on it to see what it says, only to be greeted by the part of the TOS they broke. Or even better, why not just write it out on the account panel in great big (not HUGE but nice and large) letters for them? And include information about how/when they can be unsuspended.

(// is a divider of some kind.)

You have been suspended // Reason: Warez [which is a link to the TOS section on warez or an entire paragraph restating the TOS section on warez along with a link to see it in the actual TOS, for those who like to verify] // You can be unsuspended: Never. Warez infractions are a serious breach of the x10 TOS that you agreed to when you created your account and the resulting suspensions are permanent. Your account will not be unsuspended for any reason. You will not be able to access the server or retrieve your files. Your account will be terminated in [counter] days. // If this suspension seems to be an error, please open an appeal [link to open an appeal]. Include your cPanel username, your website URL and your suspension code.

Just a thought...
Edit:
A list of offending files/pages on the suspension page might be good too!

Last edited:

Danielx386

Reaction score
Yeah I like that Idea, that would save time, and improve support.

Good thinking

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Moved from Free Hosting Community Support to Feedback and Suggestions.

dito7967

Reaction score
Nice!

This is the best idea here i have heard so far.
Even better then throwing my ipod in the water to cool it off (its charging right now and is extremely hot to the touch, like most ipod touches always are. :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.