another account suspended thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bankimoon

Reaction score
i noticed the hosting was down for a while. I finally am able to log in again but my account is suspended.

i was just reading all the account suspended threads and someone mentioned to not post in others threads, so I figured that applies to me as well.

I was suspended for inactivity, and it specifically states that I am able to unsuspend myself immediately. however i logged in and went to hosting/suspensions and there is no button to unsuspend. also i am logged into the forums and my account is still suspended.

you have been suspended for inactivity. it is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every month to keep your account active; posting is never required. this is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately.

so hey administrator... can you please manually unsuspend my account?
or should i wait until you fix the problem for everyone.

p.s. i flushed dns and it did not fix the issue.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Hopefully an account manager will see this thread soon and take care of it. The new account panel had just recently came online, and the manual unsuspension button is missing (I hope they add that back soon). Remember: it's required of you to log into the forums here at least once every 31 days to remain active on your account. Logging into the account panel and/or cPanel doesn't count as activity.

bankimoon

Reaction score
thanks i understand. and yes... hopefully it will be seen by an account manager soon.
is the button purposefully removed? or just overlooked. maybe it is not coming back?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
thanks i understand. and yes... hopefully it will be seen by an account manager soon.
is the button purposefully removed? or just overlooked. maybe it is not coming back?

I read in another thread that staff is still working out a few bugs related to the migration and the new control panel. The unsuspension button will be back soon.

bankimoon

Reaction score
yes there are a lot of these threads i have read a few myself before posting this one.

i just commented in the thread you are referring to mentioning a suggestion that we should just have an across the board unsuspension of all accounts until the problem is worked out.

we will see how long this takes to be fixed but i surely cannot complain for a free service.

;)

p.s.
account id MMP1094295

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Any problems with unsuspensions should be resolved at this time. If you are continuing to have issues please let us know.

bankimoon

Reaction score
Gateway Time-out

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at x10hosting.com Port 443

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
i noticed the hosting was down for a while. I finally am able to log in again but my account is suspended.

i was just reading all the account suspended threads and someone mentioned to not post in others threads, so I figured that applies to me as well.

I was suspended for inactivity, and it specifically states that I am able to unsuspend myself immediately. however i logged in and went to hosting/suspensions and there is no button to unsuspend. also i am logged into the forums and my account is still suspended.

you have been suspended for inactivity. it is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every month to keep your account active; posting is never required. this is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately.

so hey administrator... can you please manually unsuspend my account?
or should i wait until you fix the problem for everyone.

p.s. i flushed dns and it did not fix the issue.

Your account does not currently show as suspended, do you have any problems accessing your site/cPanel?

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
No update from you in last 48 hours. So I am going to close this thread. Feel free to create a new thread if this problem is not solved yet.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.