Another ad placement question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veivei

Reaction score
I've published my site recently and it's performed better since there's some changes made on X10 server, thanks to X10 for the great service and support.

• The x10Advanced hosting plan must have the x10Advanced ad code on all publicly viewable pages. (Although, you can use the x10Corporate ad code if you wish.)
I'm on advanced package, and my question: is that ok if I place the text link required only on the "Home"/first page (visibel on the right side)? But I do have a sticky link to X10 website (top) and some X10 referral banners that rotates on almost all my published pages and a featured link on my link exchange page.
Also note that the site is still under development, so i can still make some possible changes bout the ad placement.

Please preview my site by X10 staffs about my ad placement.

Thanks

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
As the TOS states it has to be placed on every publicly viewable page ;) It can not be changed sorry.

-Corey

Veivei

Reaction score
Yes I know, but on every page there's a top menu where there's an "X10 Hosting" button, also on every page there's X10 banner on top & bottom page.
It's just that the required "Free Hosting by x10hosting.com" text ads is only on the first page's right module .
If I still have to put on every page that's fine, but I can only put the text link on the footer, that's because not every page I had will support right/left module which is placing left/right module on some pages will cause the template looks weird and messed up, so i disable the left/right and replace the X10 text link with more banners on published pages.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
The Advanced code can be put anywhere in your website. So you can put it in the footer if you want.
Just make sure it's in ALL your pages.

Veivei

Reaction score
That's cool, I'll place it on the ooter then and the X10 banners will always visible too on some pages.
We can now close this thread :biggrin:.

Thank you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.