Another resource limit hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunasif47

Reaction score
My sites been on and off for a while now, I think my few patrons will be getting a little annoyed since we all know theres no way my little site should be making that much of an impact on the resource limit. But if theres anyway to avoid this problem please can we know? I'd like to give my members the best service I can, and if I didnt have to worry about money for things like food I would get the premium service, but right now I cant. :( I dont run any added applications like that wordwrap stuff as far as I know so that I dont take up much room, just let me know if theres anything I can do about this.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
By the way, what are you using on the hosting?
You said what you are not using.But can you list us what exactly are you using?

lunasif47

Reaction score
Um, I'm really not an expert at this stuff and its a miracle I've gotten this far, but as far as I know I'm just using a single php database. I dont use any of that cron stuff, or any added software.

Er, this is most likely unrelated, but when I had a quick look at the database its said,

'#2002 - The server is not responding (or the local MySQL server's socket is not correctly configured)'

It kept complaining about sockets earlier when I tried to view the site, is thats whats wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.