another small suggestion

hopper

Reaction score
perhaps it should be considered adding an rss feed of some sort for hosting members to put on their site to show relevant news bulletins posted by x10 hosting admins announcing possible downtime so that visitors of sites hosted here can be apprised that the site might go down in the near future?

LHVWB

Reaction score
Hum. It sounds like a good idea to have a rss feed but only for important server alert threads.

Maybe you should start a post in the "Feedback & Suggestions" area, that's where you should put this sort of stuff.

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Very nice idea. And yes, this should be posted in the Feedback and Suggestions area really, that way it'll get noticed by Corey and the other very important staff :biggrin:

Sensible though, I reckon this would work out nice. Could have it like a Live Bookmark in Firefox and then you've got news updates without needing to log in to your account management panel or the forums.

-Luke.

hopper

Reaction score
actually i was looking for the feedback and suggestions areay.. guess i didnt look hard enough ... oops :(

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
It would be nice, especially for Vista users. Those that have the RSS Feed gadget can have Vista query the RSS feed and let them see it on their desktop when there is a server announcement.