Another website hosted on the same x10Hosting Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

interne3

Reaction score
Hello. I read the TOS of x10Hosting and there was one part of the TOS that was about not hosting anything that was not strictly related to the website and after I read that, I was confused. Could I host another website that was NOT related to the main website with an addon domain? I would appreciate it if someone could shed some light on this question. Thanks!

interne3

Reaction score
And just so you know, I am planning to do a Harry Potter forum that is completely unrelated to TechTime Forums.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That is essentially what add-on domains are for. You can host several (well, up to three, really) completely unrelated websites using different domains. The file restrictions simply mean that all of the files have to be related to a website on your account, not that they need to be related to all of the websites on your account.

interne3

Reaction score
So could I host more than 3 websites on one x10 Account? Or is 3 the restriction?

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You can have more "sites", but you can only have so many different domains (main/parked + subdomains/add-ons). This number can vary according to the plan you're on; your cPanel will tell you how many add-on domains you're allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.