Any comment for my Site

Awesomexr

Reaction score
Next time, remember to post in the right section. :)

I like your site. I can't really find anything wrong with it. Nice theme, good content, everything looks fine to me. Nice themes on your portfolio too :D

Last edited:

somegood

Reaction score
Aaron dont like the typography so much, I prefer your other sites dough, the ones in that go as featured designs... there better than the one posted as default

rkalhans

Reaction score

lachytv

Reaction score

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
i liked the logo,nice graphics...

blake69

Reaction score
Proper good mate, i like that. How did you get the images faded until you hover over them?

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Nice work! Great design.

I like it! keep it up!!

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I like what's loaded so far, it's being pretty slow though...

I like the colours and the animation thing, and I think you've done a great job with it :)

~Callum

aaron061190

Reaction score
thnks for reviewing my portfolio site...i will update it soon...for the the meantime i am busy with my first job as web designer...i will update and clean the code soo.....thank you all...hehehe.....
have a nice day....
Edit:
you can visit my very own first site too at
www.sscociety.110mb.com

...sori if it is to heavy to load...its so many image...hehehe...

Last edited:

necteraaus

Reaction score
Any comments about my site

Loads! Awesome graphics for the site! Nice, usable info. I'm not sure about how well it will be indexed by Google etc, due to lots of graphics, but I'm sure you will have added a site map or meta tags etc to combat that problem. Overall, very professional and suited to a graphics profile site. :biggrin: Great job mate!

Last edited:

mjserv

Reaction score
nice. looks like a graphics card site. The Templates and styles you've implemented look somewhat familiar on other sites i've came across. But it's very simple and user friendly.

masterteam

Reaction score
For a webdesigner not good enough, i know we all need to start, and i say go ahead, critics are always in your benefit, the site its slow to open, to much darkness on it, thats my personal opinion.

simirank

Reaction score
I like it, including the black background and blue flowery border. One suggestion I have is that it is now common and expected that your logo (the top left image) should be a link to your home page, even though there is a home page button just to the right of it. Good Job.