Any good RPG's READ DISC.

aaronj10

Reaction score
Hey, I once was a big fan of RPG's and at times I would want to find a newer one but could not, I now am not so much into gameing but I have a cusion who I am a bit close too and he like the 'Massive online Adveture Game- Runescape' Oh so famous as it once was..
I will be straight up with you, I hate the game..
it's too me in my honest oppinion, a remake of soo many other 'Succesful' RPG's, not too put down Jagex or who ever might take offence to that, but what I am saying is that, I want somthing that has well, more depth, more how do I put this, fun, levels I guess..
Any sudjestions?
-Please don't reply here with somthing like, Let your cusion play what he wants or what ever, he has come to me in person saying that he wants somthing else..Sorry but you're out of look if that's what you want..:dunno:
Thanks!
-DJxTRU-

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Thanks Adam! I will give it a shot!;)
No problem. The other games by Artix Entertainment include BattleOn, DragonFable, and MechQuest. I'm sure you'll be able to find links to those on the main AdventureQuest Worlds home page.

All four games have weekly updates. The staff is pretty friendly, and the main creator of the website is in his twenties and loves to chat with and get ideas from the players of his games.

As for disliking Runescape, if your cousin is still interested in Jagex games, there's still always FunOrb. It has tons of smaller, less established but still fully functional games. Most of them have multiplayer features where you can compete with other players.

aaronj10

Reaction score
All four games have weekly updates. The staff is pretty friendly, and the main creator of the website is in his twenties and loves to chat with and get ideas from the players of his games.
That's alwayse a plus, he complains alot at times saying somthing about his wanting to become a Moderator for the Jagex game, but I mean that is a big spot, and all I do understand that that's very unlikely for an averadge teenager to just hop in to the game and become that in a few months time, but I mean they supposidly take it to such an extent that they wont even accept ideas from the dirrect crowd they are trying to Rach!! :thefinger-You Jagex. jk..

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
That's alwayse a plus, he complains alot at times saying somthing about his wanting to become a Moderator for the Jagex game, but I mean that is a big spot, and all I do understand that that's very unlikely for an averadge teenager to just hop in to the game and become that in a few months time, but I mean they supposidly take it to such an extent that they wont even accept ideas from the dirrect crowd they are trying to Rach!! :thefinger-You Jagex. jk..
During the time that I played Runescape, I tried to become a moderator. I was active on Jagex forums, and I was reporting people crazy in-game for every single bad thing I saw. Guess what? I never became a moderator, and I don't think I was even close. There are some pretty dedicated people out there on the forums that already sound like they're moderators or administrators.

aaronj10

Reaction score
In a sence that sounds about right, there are people these days that, well that's all they do is sit on the computer and play games, all power to the individuals who actually get some where in that feild, but too the others, should not have waisted your time like your friends had said daily too you huh? :thefinger

freenetter

Reaction score
Hi Aaron,

Some good online RPGs include:

Perfect World
SilkRoad Online
EVE Online
9 Dragons
Pirates of the Burning Sea

Look these games up on Wikipedia or search for them and take a look - you might like at least some of them :D

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Wow, didn't know there were so many RPG games. I'm going to unsubscribe to this thread now, it's tempting me to play games and waste my time.

sbflinn

Reaction score
rohan
perfect world
silk road

all good games

some kids might like
maplestory

iwaproductions

Reaction score
Hey, you like indy top-view RPG games like Final Fantasy III or Breath of Fire? Well at RMXP.org, they have a lot of completed games made with the RPG Maker XP... I've downloaded a few of them myself, and actually have to say, some of them are pretty creative...

Go to their forums, sign up, and go to Completed Games... It also has sections on scripting for people who bought RPG Maker XP or RPG Maker VX for Vista...

Just a thought.