Any idea on cool video editing s/w

amitgad

Reaction score
Hey ppl,

i have been searching for cool video editors (preferablly freewares:biggrin:)..but none of them i found, were cool enough..i tried learning adobe preimere pro, after effects..but those are bit clumsy to understand and use.

Anyone having idea of cool video editors which are simple and powerful like google picasa (picture editor)which is very simple to use and very effiecent. i wud recommend picasa if anyone searching for picture editor

Thanks in advance,
amit

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Whenever I edit videos, I use Sony Vegas 9. It's pretty complicated to get used to right off the bat, but once you get to learn how it works, it's pretty powerful.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Try VirtualDUB. It has a wide array of plugins that you can use. It only works with AVI files though, so just keep that in mind.

pbmuja

Reaction score
I used Adobe Premier I like it because it has many feature and its very powerful you can create almost anything but its not for free though. Since you are already using adobe premier try to download their video tutorial using torrent and go to www.mininova.com and try to search for lynda.com - adobe premier tutorial.

bacho12

Reaction score
Vegas pro, it's not free though ¬¬

Last edited: