Any ideas on my site

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Nice site, is your account an ad-free account because the ads are missing. You need to colour up your site a little.

dyfuse

Reaction score
Like the others have suggested, it is best that you liven the page by bringing in a few more colors....the only thing on the page that is colorful is the picture of Mario.

You may also want to consider moving the banner at the top of the page to a position next to your logo...it's just so the top of the page looks more streamlined, rather than having this gaping hole there.

Hope this helps :)

Sohail

Reaction score
Maybe you should place the advertisements under the logo. Definately needs more colour and maybe you could use buttons instead of text links, that would make it stand out more.

luni1

Reaction score
thanks for all the response....the add will have to stay there for now until i can find a way to move it....i searched many forums and articles on how to get it there....and that is the only one i could find that worked.

im working on a logo now, and if you have any knowledge with .swf files..then maybe you can help....im not to concerned with vibrant colors though

tam-iam

Reaction score
im working on a logo now, and if you have any knowledge with .swf files..then maybe you can help....im not to concerned with vibrant colors though

Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about vibrant colors, but some contrast would definitely help. Nice looking site. I like the grey, too.

Thewinator

Reaction score
you would want to delete the index.html page tho, when i first entered the site i got a welcome to your new domain page.

manzoor

Reaction score
Where's your webpage I get the Welcome to your new x10hosting account page ??

seems like you have mistakenly deleted .

or there is any other problem

sclewin

Reaction score
The site looks nice, a lot of white :) Personally, I have always liked darker webpages that are not so bright. I love the buttons on your menu, they look nice and I like the red.

The first time I loaded the page it did take a little while longer than I would expect for a mostly text page, about 25 seconds. It seems the ad on your page took the longest to load.

The page is also not totally clear what it is about. Even after reading the entire index page I am not totally sure what the page is about. I could only guess it is about a piece web page development software. I don't know if I was ever taught this or not, but I have always made sure to put a summery of the web page on the index page. This allows everyone to know exacly what the site is about.

luni1

Reaction score
i upgraded, and it put a index.html in there...it confused me too....but i changed the layout...not using nuke anymore...changed to j!..its more simple and i dont get messed up looking pages in firefox or IE