Any one interested with making an 3D online RPG

FeestBijtje

Reaction score
Hello members of x10Hosting.

Currently i am working on an few 3D Models.
And searching an good engine to use for my special little project... (little? Lol we will see)
But yet Ive been working out the whole freaking day for just an few things and i did like to wish some help from many other people with want to contribute on this project.

This work is for free will only!
And people with experience!!!

Need:

• Web masters & Designers. (Personally i have Invision Forums and Vbulletin, for the website.)
  • 2D/3D Texture Artists.
  • 3D Modelers with 3D Studio Max.
  • Landscape artists.
  • Sponsors.
I did like to a proof every one but i need to see at least an simple example of you're finest work

If you're still interested i have here an very beta of the story line (Not finished it will be updated frequent times.)

The Story:

[font=Times New Roman, serif]MMORPG – Bounty Hunters.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Bounty hunters, is an not existing game yet.
We are searching for people with are interested to work for free with us.
Its an fully 3D 1st & 3th person action MMORPG.
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif]First i will tell you about the world of the bounty hunters.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Year -2049-[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif]You are in the middle of an beginning war in the galaxy and in the galaxy and you are commanding you're fleet to an battle. And on you're way trough an star gate you're ship gets crushed and you're stuck in the middle of an time line between 2 galaxy's and in an rescue pod in hybernation.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Year -3019-[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif]The last thing you could remember is lost and stuck in you're memory.
And you cannot remember you're name and you're name will be given by you're self (of course) You are in a new world after 52 years of war you've missed just 23 years to recover. When you wake up you still think its 2049 and cannot be leave the war is over and you watch out of the window from you're home planet and realize it is not the same as it used to be thugs are running around killing each others and you watch at the clock and see its year 3012 and you will start you're own journey from now on.
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Planned Features in the game:[/font]

• [font=Times New Roman, serif]1st Person war's on different planets.[/font]
  • [font=Times New Roman, serif]3th Person Shooters in space.[/font]
  • [font=Times New Roman, serif]Bounty Hunter mode.[/font]
  • [font=Times New Roman, serif]Quest's (Based on Bounty hunting and trading defending a fleet etc.)[/font]
  • [font=Times New Roman, serif]Unique MSG system.[/font]
  • [font=Times New Roman, serif]Chat system[/font]
  • [font=Times New Roman, serif]Friends List[/font]
  • [font=Times New Roman, serif]More might come up later.[/font]
[font=Times New Roman, serif]I don't have an game engine yet i am taking care of it already by mailing tons of company's.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif]I hope any one is interested and don't think i am giving people plenty of time.[/font]
[font=Times New Roman, serif]:lupie:
[/font]

Skins

Reaction score
What about leveling and stuff? Like improving shooting skillz and such...

Maurice

Reaction score
FeestBijtje said:
I don't have an game engine yet i am taking care of it already by mailing tons of company's.

I personally don't see any sunshine in this topic... 90% chance you won't even reach daylight with this project, but good luck.

Mailing the first row of companies is a small chance, but at least you try... You're trying to make the game like Savage, aren't you?

Optimistic Me

Last edited:

Sheepoholics

Reaction score
I could be like a forum Designer. Personally I'd suggest the use of PunBB because it's fast lightweight more secure than phpbb or Invision and is really easy to mod.I can also do like concept scetches. (scanner style or on a computer). I have almost absoluty nothing to do till football spring camp so I can put a lot of effoert into this til then.

FeestBijtje

Reaction score
Skins said:
What about leveling and stuff? Like improving shooting skillz and such...
You can upgrade ur ship and speed and stuff leveling might not get include but if it going to be include it would be going awesome.

FeestBijtje

Reaction score
----------ABBORTED----------

Due issiue's with the ****ing law here its illegal to start an MMMORPG with own rights i must sign in at an official company to start and thats what i don't like to do it would cost me more then 5000€ and not worth for it unless its commercial.
Sorry guy's

----------ABBORTED----------

FeestBijtje

Reaction score
Maurice said:
I've never heard of such a law, are you sure?
Ive heard it trough phone that i must have a company to develop under.
and i don't want any publisher between my project

B

Brandon

Good to live in the ol' US! I'm making an RPG fine. Sorry for the bad news.

Maurice

Reaction score
FeestBijtje said:
Maurice said:
I've never heard of such a law, are you sure?
Ive heard it trough phone that i must have a company to develop under.
and i don't want any publisher between my project

Ehm right, just the engine.. You could try to make your own but will be hard work. I think it's BS, though.