Any one looking for work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrath99

Reaction score
I am looking for Members who know PHPBB Script, Namely how to Design themes and Mods.

I run a World of warcraft Mechanics site, one that helps other players learn more about the mechanics of the game. I use PHPBB3, with the Board3 addon, and the wowmoonclaw Theme(was using the PBWOW theme but its REALLY un-customizable) and i would like some help.

I'm looking for any one who would be interested in doing some design work, and mod work. i have a few addons i was thinking about getting made, and some changes to the theme of the site. Currently its not really big, just a few members but i think if i where to get the site looking nicer, and more user friendly then more people would come. so if any one is interested in helping me out please Send me a PM, visit my site http://www.wowinfodump.com or e-mail me at maximoss@wowinfodump.com
any help would be Very much appreciated, right now its more of a Volunteer thing, but once more members start to join and we get more activity, there is the possibility of getting some money from donations and ads that are on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.