Any one use windows mobile 6 or 6.1?

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have recently acquired a HTC TyTN2 and have been on the look out for app's for it.

I have Total comander, Tweak UI, DivX, S2U2, Worldcard Mobile, WiFiFoFum2, Tell Me Text, Skype, PocketHTML.Net, Pocket Power Manager, Mito Paint, G Maps, Clear Temp, VNC Viewer, CEdit and Blender all running fine.

I am looking for a good FTP client, a decent GPS locator and a RELIABLE tabbed browser (miniMo freaks out the phone and Opera is not free).

Any one got any suggestions ?

Last edited:

kundamor

Reaction score
how can i get much about windows mobile... any one have some details...

plzzzzzzzzzz

tds888

Reaction score
I've gone through various generations of the WM, currently using WM6.1 on HTC Orbit. Must say your app list varies largely from mine. As khaledphp mentioned Resco 2008 with the FTP addon is about as good as it gets. You'll also be upgrading to a vastly superior File manager too.

Regarding a free gps locator VisualGPSce is perfect for location and altitude your not going to be able to track with it though.

another couple apps i couldn't live without are TCPMP and Quickmenu, not sure as i went for the full version of Opera but think there is a restricted free version.