Any Psp Online players out there?!

Jimbob

Reaction score
anyone play psp online (Wifi)? I'm starting a group typed dealie so that people can organize games easily and such, I don't have any online games I don't think ;).. I thought thug 2 remix was but its only local.. anyways if you wanna sign up (i just started it) Head over to jimbob.x10hosting.com/wiki I also want to make a list of games that are multiplayer, but not the local kind :D....

I guess i should add... On the site, there is a bar to the right entitled featured links, pick playstation portable...

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
mm sounds cool , but psp isn't out here YET!! damnit i want one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Dude the PSP is waaay better, I dont have one yet, but my friend does and the graphics are AMAZING! The DS is a piece of junk compared to the PSP =)

-Tyler

Cycloneflame

Reaction score
I agree, the PSP is gonna kick the DS completely! the PSP is higher in quality.

Aroonxors

Reaction score
PSP is the best.

I dont think that there's anygames that can go online yet. Except WipeOut Pure?
Well, Ridge Racers is up to 8 players and.. I think i its 100 feet for it to work. For the DS, its only like, 10 feet.

Jimbob

Reaction score
Guys..... :D I live in canada, i bought a psp, I have played Twisted metal online and it kicks ASS... All you need is a wireless router.. I have to reinstall the wiki. But when i put it back up. I hope to see a lot of psp gamers on it :D