Any Ragnarokers?

chibblz

Reaction score
Bleh.. So I've just recently started playing iRO again, and I was wondering if anyone else plays it.. It's pretty outdated compared to a lot of other games, and it's not all 3D and awesome..

Yeah, anyway.. Anyone play either Sakray, Iris, or Chaos? =O

Shenlone

Reaction score
I played it once a long time ago. I'd say it's rather interesting, but i always felt that it lacked a certain depth from my perspective. I'm sure it's still fairly popular, as i remember seeing many private servers for it.

- Shenlone.

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
i play in a private server called HeliosRO (in the 'Twilight' server)

BTW, my guild's name is "Ragnarokers" lol
Edit:
i play in a private server called HeliosRO (in the 'Twilight' server)

BTW, my guild's name is "Ragnarokers" lol

Last edited:

chibblz

Reaction score
Awesome.. It's kind of lonely on iRO because I quit a long time ago and just finally decided to return. Haha.

I used to play p.servers, but they were so temporary, in my opinion.. All the server wipes, crashes, people quitting, servers shutting down.. It's hectic. I lost so many great characters on low-rate servers that decided "Hey, I'm tired of RO.. I think I'll just shut down my server! Uhukukuku~" >=(

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't play it anymore..

bonbon

Reaction score
Re: Any Ragnarokers? Yeah I'm a fanatic of it

Of course I play ragnarok..I am addicted to it....Here in the Philippines..

aclcblog

Reaction score
i used to play ragnarok, but it is long time ago. i'm addict with ragnarok that time.

legendphil

Reaction score
hao!

yup, it is still played in the philippines but it's not that popular. I used to play VanRO before level-up disallowed joining private servers. Some monopoly, but it's their right I guess.

Ragnarok 2 looks swell, saw a preview once. I'll play it when it's bugless! PEACE!

moncheeyuson

Reaction score
I hope that x10 would create a free trial of a gaming server so that I could make my own private server! I really love ragnarok online!

chibblz

Reaction score
Haha. RO2 looks so awesome.. I need to get a new computer to play it though.. I lag even playing RO!! Arg.. My laptop's dying.. But yeah.. it seems that most people are either playing RO in the philippines or p.servers.. o_O;