Any suggestions on how to improve my site?

osaeed2003

Reaction score
http://smashpc.net/

I just uploaded the cms software and im in the process of editing the banner and adding content. I just want some advice on what to content I should put. the site name smashpc refers to computers, video game stuff, maybe anime but idk. im going to add articles on how to repair a BSOD or build a pc for beginners and stuff like that.

the forum is just plain, but ill add a logo image and it will look good.

so do you like the theme of the site? thanks

amolpatil2k

Reaction score
Because it is a brand new site, add a description of the site in your logo. Something like Smash PC! Boxes, Rigs, Consoles, Gimme the works!

osaeed2003

Reaction score
Thanks alot guys. Yea im gonna get rid of the crappy logo soon. It will be more a custom look then just Smashpc alone.

Again appreciate your advices :)
Edit:
also, if you think of something really good that works well in my site, let me know suggestions@smashpc.net

If i pick you, you will be a basic moderator but again if you do good ill change that. thanks everyone.

Edit: CRAP i installed joomla in my forum database. i thought they were in separate databases but i made effen bad mistake LOL. so its two things in one database mixed up. DAMN IT lol.

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
looks nice, but why you still use Joomla's logo.
Try to stick on your own logo and favicon.
Good luck...

sunils

Reaction score
change your header first. and I felt the boxes are not closing at the bottom. May be its because of the template/theme

osaeed2003

Reaction score
How do you like my logo now guys?

Please I need just help on this part

Tech news, blog and more.

could u elaborate more for me?

site is about pc repairs i will make articles about computer stuff like how to fix them or build them etc.

there will be video games and probably some other thing..

create something better than what i did, i will choose the best and reward that person :)

intertec

Reaction score
Delete the counter from the bottom of the page. Very un-professional. And also upgrade your joomla.

osaeed2003

Reaction score
Its upgraded to version 1.5 latest version. How can i upgrade it more? lol.

Im keeping the counter if u don't perfer it, but i will put it some place that looks nice.
Edit:
Very un-professional

Thanks for the term. It really helped :(

Last edited:

osaeed2003

Reaction score
I changed the cms software to PHP Fusion. I hated when joomla 1.5 was limited in extenstions. Joomla 1.0 is garbage. php fusion is so much better and has all the extenstions preinstalled. Also it looks nice.

heres the link

www.smashpc.net

how does it look now?