Any tips for J-Gaming?

jgamerx1

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am Jstar269, the creator and owner of gaming news website J-Gaming.
Recently I have been going through some changes for my website to see if it can be improved, whether it be adding/removing widgets, optimizing files, and seeing at what can be changed for the better.
I've found out about this forum and wondered if you guys can help out to see if it can be improved. I'm trying to have it focused on Mobile devices (like smartphones and tablets), along with cutting some not needed things for smaller data and faster loading times.
The website is http://jgamer.x10.mx/ , running WordPress 3.9.1 on x10Hosting (Free Plan).

caftpx10

Reaction score
I've found a minor problem, while you scroll slowly, the wallpaper behind the black bar seems to be cut off, which causes the browser to kind of flash on that part.
What I would do is make the wallpaper FULLY fit the browser so there's no major gaps.

Other then that, it's looks awesome and does what it was. :)

Zenax

Reaction score
Hey,

Great looking website, looks fantastic, and loads well. Haven't test on a mobile device so I cannot comment on that at this moment in time. A few minor issues. First off is the padding on some of the images in your post, it causes the text to look out of place, so you need to look at that (See attached screen clip). Also the menu bar at the top of the page looks slightly odd to me. I personally would either remove the red bar above it, or remove the black background and keep the red bar, as the two together don't look right to me (the bar with the home, about links etc). Also when loading a review from the reviews page, I would prefer it in the same tab and not a new tab.

Other than that great site!

Attachments

• web review.PNG
    web review.PNG
    107.5 KB · Views: 7