Any x10 Fable 3 Players?

ReMiXeDg

Reaction score
Anyone here got xbox live with the game Fable 3? If you want to play co-op reply here with your gamer tag or add me on XBL @ ReMiXeDg let me know when is a good time for you to play. Looking foward in hearing back from you guys / gals I need some online acheivments if you could help me out. Sorry about my spelling I am using my iTouch right now.

wongers

Reaction score
i was thinking about picking up a copy of Fable 3 on Ebay as it goes. what times do you play? are you in the UK?

ReMiXeDg

Reaction score
Pick up a copy, I wont play till you come online :). I can be on when ever and no I am not in the Uk , I live in US but can be on any time day or night.

burnsfast65

Reaction score
i have seen and tinkered with F3 on pc if im refereing to the right game seems like a fun game. how is it on the 360?

never was a 360 fan but i have to admit the ps3 to the 360 group, the 360 has had a lot of fantastic games come out lately. i may change my mind :p

ReMiXeDg

Reaction score
The game is great for 360 I like being able to hold a controller and play its my way of gaming. But about PS3 and 360.. I have had 360 for a long time and never owned a PS3 but I would say Ps3 is better than 360 because its free, has web browser and other features which is very cool but 360 on the other hand is nice too although you have to pay for online its fantastic and I love the way Microsoft runs 360.

wongers

Reaction score
you should never compare the online capabilities due to one being free and one requiring a subscription!! the PSN is appauling and becomes very apparenty very quickly why its free.

they have also had 3 MAJOR security breaches in the last 6 months where they have lost tens of thousands of their customers personal details (some including payment details).

you get exactly what you pay for with XBox Live! and thats why its infinitely better - which is a fully functioning server :p