Any XBox 360 game recommendations?

cashguy

Reaction score
Hi, I just got myself a new XBox 360 console (US version). Any recommendations on which games are the best available? I have no preference on genre, but please don't recommend any gory stuff!:mad:

IMadeThis

Reaction score
No gory? Well that cuts pretty much everything awesome out like Bioshock or Gears of War. Halo 3 is a classic, hands down. a few other good ones are oblivion (if you haven't played it on pc), skate is a nice realistic skate sim, very very different from tony hawk games. spiderman 3 is fun and has a lot of play time in it but a bit repetitive...ummm..... yeah they're my recommendations so far. there are heaps of others, its a sweet console, hardware issues aside.

NSChan

Reaction score
Project Gotham 4
Tony Hawks Proving Ground
Orange Box (for portal)

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
No gore? Good luck with that.. Halo 3 isn't too gory (and it is no doubt the best game available for now). But honestly, all the good games for 360 are gory! You can try GRAW2 (ghost recon advanced warfighter 2), and other sport or racing games like PGR (project gotham racing) or Madden NFL.

Gears of War and Halo 3 are still musts, even if you don't like gore!

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Gears of War... It has a content option where you can remove the blood and gore.

Perfect Dark Zero is a good game too and it has very little blood. If that still bothers you there is an option to turn it off.

Viva Pinata is a great game for all ages.

It's hard thinking of games that don't have gore in them since most of the 360's biggest titles are filled with it.