Anybody interested in have backlinks?

interuy

Reaction score
Hi
I dont know if is the correct thread, if not pls mod or admin delete it.
I have some web directories (5 websites) with PR2 and different IP's and I offer put a link to your website for only 10$ by year (special offer for few time)
If anybody is interested feel free to contact me

tupactus

Reaction score
Hi
I have some web directories (5 websites) with PR2 and different IP's and I offer put a link to your website for only 10$ by year (special offer for few time)

Hola

pp

websitedude

Reaction score
is the price negiotable to credits intead becuase i would happily pay 30 credits a month for a link

webrecsol

Reaction score
Hi

hello i need free link directory with PR therefore if you have plz share now...

ocmp09

Reaction score
just a quick lesson in SEO & SEOM paying for links is sometimes a blacklisting offence with some search engines ...be careful with them, the same goes for link farms ...just read googles terms...you will see what i mean..:eek4:

computerkids

Reaction score
Anyone who pays $10 for a pr 2 backlink or even 20 of them is crazy.If you are willing to write an article join this site and write an article or ten of them and they will post your article to 10 different blogs with mostly pr2 and up for free.They will allow you to put 2 links in each article giving you 60 pr2 backlinks for free per article go here to do it.It is completely free and how i now rank number 8 on google for my keyword phrase"Free Fun Surveys" my website address is www.surveymoney.x10hosting.com dont take my word for it check it out.

here is my referral link http://www.freetrafficsystem.com/a.php?p=22704click here

and the non referral link http://www.freetrafficsystem.com/a.php

Last edited: