Anybody know how to create Create User forms?

0piper0halliwell0

Reaction score
I've been trying to find some tutorials on how to make forms for my website that will let you create an account, I'm willing to work with anything that will get this up on my website, so, if anybody knows any websites that will help, please paste the links here.

playminigames

Reaction score
a good log in system that is free its a very good tutorial, you can check it out at http://evolt.org/node/60384. I think this log in system is the best free one available. if im wrong with what i think your asking, then im not quite sure what you are asking, but good luck if this is what you needed

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
What you are asking is very customized, and you will probably not find a tutorial on how to do it because there is an infinite number of solutions. IF you do, it will probably be a very overcomplicated script that works more this a session than a login. You should learn PHP + SQL @w3schools.com.

0piper0halliwell0

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll look at both of these.

Twinkie, I am very well aware of that, I'm just looking for something that will just help me with it.

playminigames

Reaction score
yes that is what i thought you meant, as the site i showed you has many advanced features, and you can customize it a lot, it is also very popular with many beginner designers. Good luck!

fretwizz

Reaction score
I've been trying to find some tutorials on how to make forms for my website that will let you create an account, I'm willing to work with anything that will get this up on my website, so, if anybody knows any websites that will help, please paste the links here.

If I understand what you're asking here you might try:

http://rubyonrails.org/

This helped me put up a basic frame work for a CMS, complete with an account, secured login, etc.

If you're just asking about hiding pages until a password has been inputted then a Php type script might be the better (and easier) solution.