Anybody play Combat Arms?

Olah92

Reaction score
I LOVE that game, and you can crank the graphics down so that nearly ANY PC can play it, I know lots of people that use laptops. MY GT is Olah92, (its halo spelled backwards, used to be a halo freak) add me, I love playing pistol - only rounds.

TPI007

Reaction score
I LOVE that game, and you can crank the graphics down so that nearly ANY PC can play it, I know lots of people that use laptops. MY GT is Olah92, (its halo spelled backwards, used to be a halo freak) add me, I love playing pistol - only rounds.

hey I play Combat Arms and ove it. I have a clan and was wondering if you would like to join? New clan. Our clan is hybrid for the multigaming community.

vperlin

Reaction score
Yes!
I was just going to make a thread on this, but came across this!

Love the game! Been playing non stop since it came out!

My IGN is "Westicle"

xPlozion

Reaction score
i do off and on. you know, with cod4 and all, i don't spend as much time on it as i do cod. i love how the people call me a hacker cause i'm good at a game that cod4 made me better at.

liikeomg.jpg

TPI007

Reaction score
anyone wanna join a clan for Combat arms? let me know.

blitzkrieg

Reaction score
This looks like a nice game, thx for letting us know what it is.. I'll probably look into it when I have some time.

xPlozion

Reaction score
anyone wanna join a clan for Combat arms? let me know.
i've been having troubles w/ trying to add friends on combat arms since i've installed it. looking around, it seems like it's happening to alot of users and apparently is nexon's fault.

also, what other games do you guys play on a daily basis, cause the site doesn't have much as far as useful content goes

Last edited:

vperlin

Reaction score
yeah, i've also been having the same trouble. they should getting the Messenger working again. I miss the "Join Users Game" option.

Also, seems like the place has gone to hell. I've been playing a lot lately, and everyone room I enter, is hackers. Aimbotters to be specific. I like how they added the hack message that pops up when someone is hacking, making it colored so you know which team is hacking and what not. Really handy.

xPlozion

Reaction score
which is why you can see what i play a lot ;). playing with a great bunch of people in a server that they own and is streaming punk buster (which will ban anyone using any hack)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
which is why you can see what i play a lot ;). playing with a great bunch of people in a server that they own and is streaming punk buster (which will ban anyone using any hack)

PunkBuster fails miserably! VAC is better ;)

xPlozion

Reaction score
well when u don't play steam (valve) games, then pb is the next best thing ;) it also helps to have admins in the rooms at all times during the day, so if there's any concern, then they'll be kicked and banned.

the server i play in doesn't allow martyrdom either and you'll be kicked for it (which i like, since marty is a noob perk)

more so, reading online, i hear a lot of people have problems w/ pb, but i never had any probs on my stable system (xp). win7 doesn't work, but it's new software and it's expected.

Last edited: