Anybody use phpWebsite?

dizizi

Reaction score
This is first time i use phpWebsite Script (CMS), to create my site :biggrin:. Today, i click on calendar module and i get this in x10hosting account panel:

Suspension :eek4:

You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately. Warning 1 of 3 :lockd:

So i have unsuspensioned my account and disabled my calendar module. :eek4:

Can you show me how fix it? or can you show me some celendar widgets on internet?. I want a calendar on my site and i don't want to be suspension again! :nuts:

Last edited:

nickaang

Reaction score
Use <a href="www.hscripts.com">Hscripts</a> for calender its easy!
Edit:
Html tags are not working!
I'll recomend you to use Java scripts instead of php for calender. Calender of js also stores data even from visitors by cookies.

For best scripts visit here!

Last edited:

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you use PHP scripts, try to set it to automatically display a message like "High Server Load - Please check back later" if the server load goes above 5.8 - 8.0

That should prevent you from getting further suspensions but you would also suffer if someone else were using a lot of resources. In my opinion, it's better to be safe than sorry.

exportonala

Reaction score
Configure it again, and be aware to avoid suspention.....and you will enjoy your calendar without troubles....