Anyone able to access stoli?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbwebmaster

Reaction score
I read the news thread and noticed that Cory is done doing upgrades, so I figured everything would work properly. However, I currently cannot access the stoli server cpanel or my site. Lotus and Chopin are working fine. Is anyone else having this problem?

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
No stoli cpanel is working fine for me.........

Last edited:

nbwebmaster

Reaction score
Wonder why I can't connect. I get a Firefox page load error: Though the site seems valid, the browser was unable to establish a connection. Using IE, it just goes to Google.

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
see cpanel of stoli working on my firefox

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    147.8 KB · Views: 28

jmcgowan

Reaction score
I was on starka, which means I should be on stoli now, but my hosting account has been disconnected from my forum account, which means I can't access anything. It sounds like you're having a seperate problem from me though. It kind of sounds like you're just experiencing downtime of the normal sort. Are you still having this problem?

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
He is not there now...

But your problem is very common after server transfer....
Many users face this problem.
Anyways did you submit support ticket

zen-r

Reaction score
I'm on stoli, & my site & cPanel do seem to be loading OK - albeit a little slowly.

Even though the main installations are done now, I think that they're still tweaking things to iron out a few of the wrinkles since the upgrade.

So it's probably best to expect a patchy service for a while - usually things come back to normal after a short wait.

jmcgowan

Reaction score
zubair - I'm assuming that last message was directed at me, if not then feel free to ignore me. I submitted a support ticket just after the last wipe-out of the ticket system. I anticipating hearing about the results of all of the backup issues for now though. I'm hoping it all works out so that the account can be restored and re-linked and I won't have to recreate everything, but thankfully I do have my own backups of everything but my databases just in case.

nbwebmaster

Reaction score
I was on starka, which means I should be on stoli now, but my hosting account has been disconnected from my forum account, which means I can't access anything. It sounds like you're having a seperate problem from me though. It kind of sounds like you're just experiencing downtime of the normal sort. Are you still having this problem?
Yes, I am still having this problem. I have cleared my browser cache, my dns resolver cache, and it is still down. Weird thing is I can access stoli using a proxy. See attached picture.

Attachments

• stoli.gif
    stoli.gif
    10.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

billkard

Reaction score
I'm able to access my cPanel but my site is not able to be displayed. Hope this is resolved soon.

nbwebmaster

Reaction score
Okay, so I think the problem is because of the route the packets are taking. Tracert ends up timing out after about 12-13 hops. I am thinking one of the routers along the way is not working. How long does it usually take for these issues to resolve?

Status
Not open for further replies.