Anyone else using the new Hotmail Interface?

Status
Not open for further replies.

halohalo

Reaction score
The new Microsoft Hotmail interface is HORRIBLE. I think they tried too hard to make everything in the interface click and draggable... which is aggravating to no end. I switched back to the classic Hotmail interface immediately.

duckyinc

Reaction score
I used to use it and It isn't that bad, but if you have a slow computer ajax might ruin it for you.

Zenax

Reaction score
I have no problem with it. it all runs fine, and I can view my email fine as well!

blitzkrieg

Reaction score
In my opinion, it's almost the same interface "upgraded" with basic drag and drop function so yes I use it (and it doesn't slow down my computer).

Cubeform

Reaction score
I use Gmail, but I tried the new interface when it was called Windows Live Mail. Try as I could, I failed to find a reason why you needed drag and drop or horrible looking themes. Microsoft fails at cross-browser support.

legendphil

Reaction score
I have no problems with my hotmail too, except for the process of marking each mail safe to open all the time, or is it just me and my settings.

Archkronos

Reaction score
I love it. Works like a charm.

Classic is there if you want it, saying that.

Prison Gate

Reaction score
I use to love hotmail but once I signed up for Gmail it was decided it wins.

Kraifect

Reaction score
I hate it there like microsoft, they try to hard and fail.
Basic is always better.

legendphil

Reaction score
hao!

yup, basic is better.. it is up to you to pick either classic or the new version right?

chewett

Reaction score
i have used it on slower computers but it is horrible on the slower comps

you really need to use classic on the older comps

unpixelatedgamers

Reaction score
It works fine for me. And the colours and layout are much easier on the eye than the old design in my opinion.

But hey, I use Windows Live Mail Desktop, which is basically Outlook spruced up. Works like a charm.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I am using it, its not very good for slow PC's with slow internet connections though.

daman371

Reaction score
Yeah I have used it. It isn't that great. The page continually says it's loading and it isn't loading anything.

Dazz

Reaction score
Yeah I use it and think its great, always wanted an interface with preview pane I hated all that double clicking and stuff just to read some cr*p email that im not intrested in reading anyway lol.

Only problems I've had recently is the style sheet not loading properly so the page looks really rubbish with text links everywhere.

sreknob

Reaction score
I find the new interface slows me down (not my computer) and takes longer to load than the classic version... also, is seems to do funny things in Firefox every once and a while... Just my $0.02

Status
Not open for further replies.