Anyone enjoying Left 4 Dead?

jbdesign

Reaction score
Left 4 Dead is one of the only games that I still play regularly, I just can't seem to get enough zombie killing.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
It's pretty good.. I played Nazi Zombie mode in CoDWaW to the point where I could no longer bear it (level 42 with 4 people). However once the new map pack is released I might just go back to CoDWaW

jbdesign

Reaction score
LOL, zombie killing is zombie killin no matter the game.

I have the demo for CoDWaW, great game not sure why I haven't bought it yet...:dunno:

LHVWB

Reaction score
An awesome game, I should really buy it. Only played it a few times at an internet cafe.

Zombie killing is win. :D

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Left 4 Dead is a great game. Fun playing online against other people in a 4 vs. 4 match.

jbdesign

Reaction score
Left 4 Dead is a great game. Fun playing online against other people in a 4 vs. 4 match.

Yeah, just that I always get stuck on the crappy team that took two steps out of the safe room and got massacred and has the ten year old team killer... :lol:

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
My fiance and I play it a lot.

I'm looking forward to the expansion.

Blazer9131

Reaction score
Lol, I like both Left4Dead, and WaW xD, Prefer L4D more thou, it has a larger map span =O

~Blaze

jbdesign

Reaction score
My fiance and I play it a lot.

I'm looking forward to the expansion.

Odd thing is that I often play with two friends that are a husband and wife team. Killing zombies is always a family and friends affair.:biggrin:

Clinton

Reaction score
I stopped playing it. I kind of had enough of it. Nice concept but not fulfilling enough for me. I prefer something worth more story depth- which is what many online "co-op" games are lacking in my opinion.

claes89

Reaction score
Zombie killing might me amusing, but human killing as a zombie is plain hillarious :p especially if you do pcw's and plan attacks and stuff it really gets interesting.

omoney

Reaction score
I agree with Clinton, the game needs more of a storyline not just "survive" for four misisons. Although I do admit that playing with your friends is pretty fun, it'd just be better with a more involving storyline.

jbdesign

Reaction score
I guess because the game was developed as a "survive a zombie apocalypse" game, I'm okay with it not having an in depth story line. Now if they tried to incorporate a story and the game just fell flat, then I'd have a problem.

afx55

Reaction score
Was really fun for me the first few nights but I haven't had the time to play recently. Can't wait to get back to zombie killing soon though!

CCarlo

Reaction score
This is one of the games I would definately play, if I'd have a proper gaming computer, heh.

jbdesign

Reaction score
Just downloaded the "Survival Pack" for L4D, just been too bust to play it yet. Hope it's as good as what everyone's been saying.
Edit:
Well I just played a couple of rounds of Survival mode with some friends, pretty dang fun. Whats not fun is when it throws two Tanks at you at the same time... :biggrin:

Last edited:

Wolfhaze

Reaction score
Aw, man. :(

This week and next marks the finals for my semester. That, and I'm getting a new job AND moving AND juggling tight finances... but man, when the dust settles...

I can't wait to try out the new DLC for L4D. :D

warlordste

Reaction score
such a great cool game spent hours and even weeks playing this game i love it to bits shame i sold me xbox :(

config

Reaction score
L4D is a nice game.. but the downside is they got only few weapons. i wish they will add more weapons like counter strike..:thefinger