Anyone here on Google+ now?

jessicams16863

Reaction score
你好 I sent invite. When you get it you can edit your post so people don't send more. :redface:

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Me on Google+. Its another flop try by Google.

Gindolaras

Reaction score
My frend send my invite and i join, but seems my it poinless. Better i stay in facebook and stay in one sicial site!

Last edited:

ariasmac

Reaction score
I thought google+ invites were closed. Are they still available? I'd like to try it! a r i a s m a c at gmail.com (Without spaces...)

Last edited:

Gonrah

Reaction score
Ariasmac, I sent you an invitation to Google+. I think that you'll enjoy this new social network.

Google failed with GBuzz and then with Orkut but I hope it will succeed with Google+.

ariasmac

Reaction score
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it. I just received an email, though I have to admit that I didn't understand a single word... It looks like cyrillic characters?
Anyway. Thank you very much. I'm gonna explore a little and see what's interesting about it.

ted.project.bcn75

Reaction score
It´ll grow. There are some things I really prefer over FB, like circles, and the overall responsiveness of the site.

Gonrah

Reaction score
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it. I just received an email, though I have to admit that I didn't understand a single word... It looks like cyrillic characters?
Anyway. Thank you very much. I'm gonna explore a little and see what's interesting about it.

Yes, I forgot to change the language to English before sending you an invitation. Sorry about that. Just click on the large red button.