Anyone like Pokemon anymore?

pika23

Reaction score
I found that over the past years, the amount of people who like Pokemon has fallen dramatically. I heard that the intrest was going up recently because of the new game that just came out, but I want to know, does anyone on here still like Pokemon?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I lost my taste for Pokemon a few years ago, so I still like them, I just won't actively pick up on it anymore.

Wolfhaze

Reaction score
Pokemon's still kicking.

I recently downloaded an emulator and got the new Platinum edition; it's got some snazzy features and graphics upgrades.

The problem is that the series is just getting plain old. How many more Pokemon can you honestly add before they all start looking alike? And as for the cartoon, Ash should be almost as old as I am. :p

It's had a good run, though.

nightbandit

Reaction score
No I've grown bored of it. It's basically all the same as the 1st gen Pokemon (excluding Gold, Silver, and Sapphire), they just have different names.

skai123

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for a 3D one (a good one), lol

Last edited:

kuarkon

Reaction score
i like pokemon..it is really cool...but dbz is my favorite :D

warlordste

Reaction score
pokemon was alright when it was the only one of its kind out there but beacuse of the release of games and programs like this and also with them adding loads of new monsters the games and the videos just went rubbish maybe its because i got older maybe i am right and they got rubbish who knows

kiyobi

Reaction score
I lost all track with Pokemon after the Red/Blue/Yellow age.

pika23

Reaction score
So there still are followers, just not as many as it started.

I thought I was one of the very few left, it is good that there are others here, too. :)

yeah568

Reaction score
I still play the new games on occasion, but not as much as before. I've also noticed a MAJOR drop in supporters of Pokemon. Its all like "You like Pokemon?" or like "Pokemon is dumb" and stuff like that.

Delerin

Reaction score
ehhhh, I occasionally play the GAMES still, due to them being halfway decent, I'm just not into pokemon anymore.

omoney

Reaction score
people at my school still play and I'm in high school :lol: It looks like it's pretty fun but from an outside perspective all the different "versions" seem kind of the same. Although that isn't stopping me from wanting to catch them all :drool: The only thing holding me back is that I don't own a DS :mad:

Zdroyd

Reaction score
The series was destroyed after they released Ruby and Sapphire, the games do not have the feel that they did in Red, Blue, Gold, and Silver.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I did competitive battling with Pearl and Diamond, but I haven't really played the series. I played through Pokémon Gold on a Gameboy Color, and now I'm playing through Pokémon Platinum on a Nintendo DS emulator. I found strategy battling with the newest DS series more entertaining than actually going through the plot of the game. The knowledge I got through competitive battling is useful during gameplay, though - it's a lot easier to progress in Platinum if you know all the strengths and weaknesses of the Pokémon.