Anyone like Pokemon anymore?

joshvd

Reaction score
Pokemon has gotten old over my time. I'm Old enough that I've been playing Poke'mon all of my life. And so far, I'm really sick of it. I'd rather play a Console than a handheld, or Poke'mon, violence and blood and gore is the way to go. ;)

jowjow

Reaction score
No, I dont like Pokemon :biggrin: I watch it when nothing else is on tv :lol:

livecityrp

Reaction score
Honestly, not really. I mean, I'll pick up my gameboy and put in Crystal Edition like, once every year, but I never really actively play it.

xmakina

Reaction score
It was a great idea but after that many sequels surely they should vary things a little? Play red for 5 minutes and play platinum for 5 minutes. The game is essentially the same thing with different names and pictures.

Armacci Design

Reaction score
Pokemon was a part of my childhood. My wife and I still talk about it from time to time, and it's something that actually helps bring us closer, as silly as that might sound. In fact, the highlight of her day two days ago was when I won her a stuffed pikachu from a crane game... haha. :D

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Pokemon was a part of my childhood. My wife and I still talk about it from time to time, and it's something that actually helps bring us closer, as silly as that might sound. In fact, the highlight of her day two days ago was when I won her a stuffed pikachu from a crane game... haha. :D
I think that with games like Pokémon, we like them when we're young, then we start disliking them because we think we're "too old" for them, then we start liking them again when we're older because it brings back good memories from our childhood and we find new entertainment in them. For example, I played the original Pokémon games on a Game Boy Color, but stopped playing Pokémon for a while. Now I play Platinum on an emulator.