Anyone making money on niche sites

str82u

Reaction score
What niche(s)? Right now the main niche I make money on is free people search nad inmate search. Per click it really isn't huge, but with a few sites and killer traffic, all organic BTW, the clicks add up.

My best site right now is under 500,000 at Alexa and gets roughly 100,000 uniques a month with a slightly higher following of female visitors using the bossmans computer during the day.

zen-r

Reaction score
I didn't understand a whole lot of what you just said there, str82u. :dunno:

str82u

Reaction score
Niche marketing. You build a site or sites on a particular subject for the purpose of promoting products or services for those specific subjects. I'll admit to being like a link farm, the sites all have thier own content that's reletive to the topic and link mostly to outside resource sites so it's not spammy.

A friend focuses on Colon Cleanserrs and Replacement Windows, another purses and handbags. For the last few years I've made a living on Free People Search and Inmate Search. I also hit the more specific searches like Address Lookup, public records and others related to free searches.

Just looking to see if there are others out there doing it also.

nirajkum

Reaction score
alexa ranking just under 500,000 and unique visitor of 100000 .. its really nice