anyone notice hotmail not getting to x10 mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

wild bill

Reaction score
Well I have been testing email all evening on stoli only mail provider Im having problems with is hotmail. I even cc a email to me here at x10 and to another email addr and it made it to the other mail provider but not x10.

Is x10 blocking hotmail.com for spam?..

no biggie but I just thought I might through this out there incase someone is waiting for email from hotmail.com

Im not getting any bounce backs on hotmail.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
hmm, can you CC me on a test one? corey [ @ ] x10hosting.com

wild bill

Reaction score
So you want a copy of the email that was sent from hotmail to inbox.com?

I think thats what your asking for. lemme know if your looking for something else.

I will also send you a email from hotmail if you like.

I wll send you a copy of the message from inbox to you. it will be showing ke5puc dot net but its from inbox.com this is where my .net domain is hosted for mail only.

Edit:
Corey, I sent a cc to you and me here at x10 and a acct I have on inbox.com

I also sent you a test cc from hotmail and from inbox with email headers.

Edit:
I got the hotmail message on inbox.com but it never showed up in my x10 imap server.

Its too bad I can't see the mail headers in the hotmail interface.

hope this helps.. Lemme know if you need me to do something..

--Bill
Edit:
ahhggg im making too many typos Im out of here man. I fixen to crash, talk to ya tomorrow.

--Bill
Edit:
Good Afternoon, Corey.

I sent another test email from hotmail and still no show. none of the other emails have showed from hotmail yet. anyway just thought I would touch base with ya. All other mail is coming in just fine. I did notice yesterday the dns was bouncing back to godddy then back to x10. caught one email on the godaddy email server from yesterday. Other then that seems we are ok.. I'll keep a watch on the dns and hotmail issue. If I see any changes I'll post here.

--Bill

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.