Anyone play BF2 or BF2142?

Noodles8

Reaction score
Just seeing if anyone plays battlefield 2 or battlefield 2142 online? I do myself. In a clan. We play nightly in most cases. Anyone around here on x10 play as well? Maybe catch each other in game!

adamlinux

Reaction score
Yes, I play battlefield 2142 and battlefield 2. I also am a member of a clan, we should play a game sometime. :biggrin:

Noodles8

Reaction score
I'm server admin on my clan, for all our servers! So I win. Oh, and on TS so I can kick you out! lol!

adamlinux

Reaction score
I'm admin on ts too.... and my name has nothing to do with a starchy pasta so ha ha!

Noodles8

Reaction score
That startchy pasta is GOOD. And low cost. So I can eat lots! lol

I think someone should buy the full version of bf2142 and bf2 :biggrin:

adamlinux

Reaction score
Yeah, I will buy the full version soon....but I have little money due to the fact that I cannot eat cheap pasta and have to spend the "big bucks" on Delicious potatoes!:biggrin: lol

Noodles8

Reaction score
You must not be good with money management! The Irish lived off just potatoes for years!

But seriously, you need to get those games and join us. :) Make those kills count!
Edit:
And I already know you play, Mr Linux. I'm speaking to you on TS. ;)

In all seriousness though. Do any other people here play these 2 games? I play frequently.
Edit:
Just a note to anyone. Me and Linux are in the same clan. So we know each other. :) We were just messing with one another.

I'd really like to hear from others though, if you do play!

Last edited:

Mitch

Reaction score
I have played Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142 (not much). But i haven't got them on my pc at the moment.

I think i will reinstall battlefield 2 soon.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I have the full version of Battlefield 2 and 2142, I haven't opened them in what.. a half a year now?

Noodles8

Reaction score
They may be "old" by some peoples standards. But there's still plenty of servers and people playing. And the games still fun.

If any of you do happen to get on, toss me your player name. Could probably get you on our teamspeak for some fun.

REBEL21

Reaction score
I agree BF2 is very good!!!

Regards,
Jamie

We now 100% guarantee to find a cheat that you need!
Just post in our forums www.jamiesrebellion.co.cc

adamlinux

Reaction score
hey if you ever feel like downloading the bf2142 demo and playing look me up, =JoD= aim4u2, I like to play on demo server JoD and I'm a clan member there.

DeathByBinary

Reaction score
I play BF2. I am currently on the Roflbox and ZombieMod dev teams. If you like mods, you should definitely check them out. I don't play ranked as much as I used to, but hope to see you guys ingame sometime!

BF2 Nick: Gasolene
XFire: binarydeath

mikakitty

Reaction score
I stopped playing bf2 and starting playing bf2142

BF2 is my all time favorite but no one pays it much anymore

jeffrios

Reaction score
I play mostly BF2. I like the Anti-Tank Class in it MUCH better! :biggrin: