Anyone Playing Aion?

dxtcmix

Reaction score
Hi i am new to x10 and wanted to say hi to everyone, ask if anyone is playing Aion? if so what server and faction? and how do ya like it? I think it is a amazing game :)

master257

Reaction score
Yeah ive played since closed betas, its alright it was a lot more fun the first time around but their open chat system is dumb doesnt even go by region and what not + gold spam (though that will be fixed eventually) game play is unique, stunning visuals all around but still... i dont think im going to continue to play it i feel as though ill just wait for guildwars 2 to roll around :)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey guys, I noticed the open beta is out. I'm currently seeding the 9.12GB file on torrents over at GamersHell since I noticed the download speed for torrents seems to be lacking, so I'm hoping that will help out a little bit with faster downloads. It's been saturating the upload on and off over here all night.

lithaerien

Reaction score
I'm waiting on Aion to come in the mail.. should get here within the next week :p I hope it's worth the buy, hearing both the good and the bad.

mittens

Reaction score
I still haven't picked up my copy yet. I am so excited for it though.