Anyone pre-order GTA IV?

Clinton

Reaction score
I've never actually purchased a GTA game before but this one will by my first. Who else put a pre-order down for theirs. I ordered a PS3 copy. The idea of online play in a GTA game seems interesting. :)

LHVWB

Reaction score
I've never actually purchased a GTA game before but this one will by my first. Who else put a pre-order down for theirs. I ordered a PS3 copy. The idea of online play in a GTA game seems interesting. :)

Nope, any idea when they'll release it for the PC, or even if they will release it for the PC.

burner35

Reaction score
I've ordered it. But it got pushed back because of ESRB law.

sarge_pompus

Reaction score
I dont have any nextgen console so I doubt I'll be getting this one for a while.
I'm stuck with my GTA SA for a bit I'm afraid.

burner35

Reaction score
Hmmm... usually all at the same time, The games that are out now like Rainbow six vegas 2 and so on are developed for Gaming consoles, this excludes PC. The gaming developer's would say "PS3 and/or xbox360".

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Is there a deadline? I need to preorder mine for the PS3, I bought the PS3 and i don't have any games for it yet haha i bought it just for GTA:biggrin:

IndianStar

Reaction score
yeh im too planning on buying GTA 4 for PS3 as it will have cool HD graphics n stuff...btw is it releasing for PC too..?

sunils

Reaction score
Games are not only played by boys. Anybody can play it if they have interest in gaming. I love GTA and waiting for the PC version of the latest GTA.

MJJOS

Reaction score
Do you think it would look better on the PS3 than it would on PC?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Not me. I'm not much of a GTA fan.

aqparks

Reaction score
GTA is fun for about a month, then slaughtering everyone becomes quite boring.

CuteKate400

Reaction score
I reckon you should get Gta 3 and Gta Vice City and Gta San Andreas before you purchase this one :p, jut my 2 cents.

Clinton

Reaction score
I reckon you should get Gta 3 and Gta Vice City and Gta San Andreas before you purchase this one :p, jut my 2 cents.

Oh I've tried them before. I didn't feel like playing through them so I looked up some spoilers. :lol:

_Unholy_

Reaction score
Im not gonna preorder it i never preorder anything so hopefully my local store has some left :naughty:

Green Genius

Reaction score
Been pre-ordered it as well as a few other games. GTA is going to cause a day of quietness outside :)

ralf smith

Reaction score
Im getting it for the pc, Ill use a pc gaming remote control, and i can mod it on the pc