Anyone speak french?

Ericsson

Banned
Reaction score
I need someone to write a 60 word essay (not much) about going on holiday. I'm really bad at French...its for my homework. (BTW its in french, lol)

Can anyone help? :fear:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I think Ademonicbaby can speak some French.

-Corey

Maurice

Reaction score
Lol, yes I can speak French :p and you know what, I can WRITE it to.. :p

n4tec

Reaction score
i used to know french until i droped it for Computer.... i cannot remember a single french word...

But french is super...

*4*

coinoperated_kid

Reaction score
I always like using FreeTranslation.com for when I try to tell my friends I know this language or that language just to look cool :p

repusmod

Reaction score
Here I'm, I speak french and I can write, bahh I'm french canadian, that explain why...

Maurice

Reaction score
Mjeh, 2 years French, and now starting German and Spanish :).

M

Maximus

I know a little French...I am in French 1 in HS and planning on taking all the way through French 4...I love it or J'aime parler Francais!

Ericsson

Banned
Reaction score
I need to do 60 words on "my weekend" in the "perfect tense" Stuff like I went out for dinner & went to the cinema and things like that.
I can't do essays or anything like that. Can anyone help...please?

coinoperated_kid

Reaction score
This reminds me so much of an episode of Viva La Bam, when Don Vito had to learn 10 sentences in Spanish. Haha, btw i was just kidding when i said wewe was all i knew :p

Ericsson

Banned
Reaction score
repusmod said:
Write what you need in english I will translate in french...
Could you translate this? Please...

"A few years ago I went to Paris in France. For the first 3 days we were there we visited Disney Land. It was in the middle of the summer so it was hot and sunny. Eac day were got up at 8, and had some breakfast.
We toured around France stopping at lots of different places. Some days we went to the beach and others to water parks. We ate out all of the time for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
"

Maurice

Reaction score
You mean , something like this?

il y a quelques années, j'ai été à Paris, en france. durant les 3 premiers jours, nous sommes allés visiter Disney Land. C'etait au milieu de l'été donc, c'etait chaud et ensoleillé. Chaque jours, nous nous sommes levés à 8 heure, et nous avons pris un petit dejeuné. Nous avont tourné en france et nous sommes arreté dans beaucoup de different endroit. Certain jours, nous avons étés à la plage et dans un autre parck auquatique. nous avont tout le temps mangé dehors pour le petit dejeuné, le dejeuné et le dinné.

YouDee

Reaction score
I've been known to have a very colourful vocabulary at times and to watch my french. :)

Conor

Reaction score
Heh. I know some French being Canadian and all...