Anyone tried evony

stielle

Reaction score
Ive played the game. The problem with this type of game for me is i quickly lose interest and let my account rot.

SindeeSyringe

Prime Account
Reaction score
this game is great to waste tons of time. I never put money into it tho. But once you get attacked and your town is taken over you realize what a waste you just put into it then you just quit

biosmods

Reaction score
this game is great to waste tons of time. I never put money into it tho. But once you get attacked and your town is taken over you realize what a waste you just put into it then you just quit

+1 - its a complete waste of time , you are basically waiting around and once you are attacked theres no point trying to sort it all out because then someone else comes before your ready lol :p

And the advertisements are all fake too :p - They get users to sign up through the ads - not surprising why lol :p

Bios Mods

master257

Reaction score
LOL! I KNOW... this game has like a million ads but i hear its like a 2d something or other game (bleh). I mean maybe if your just learning to program and what not, wow this ramble sucks... back to the point!

I hear evony is just pretty dumb all around, i mean everyone has their preferences. Medievil settings and so on