Anyone use Dreamweaver?

kanon114

Reaction score
I know only the tiniest bit about web design, and am using my hosting account in part to learn more. I recently obtained Adobe CS3 and was wondering if anyone else here uses dreamweaver, and what beginner's hints and tips you could offer. I've umm.. also obtained, a couple of the 'Dummies' type texts on web design, and the missing manual series dreamweaver offerings. Any recommended texts for a dreamweaver noob?

-Val

Well, U can go to this site, www.tutvid.com

Theres a lot of helpful tutorials about web design, And dreamweaver 2, Look at it :biggrin:

whizynix02

Reaction score
I like Dreamweaver 8 as it adds most of the code for you...

Good for lazy people!

yeah i agree... it does the coding for users and it helps a lot for developers... :biggrin:
Edit:
I torrented it..only because I will not be paying 640 USD for the program...
And it isnt anything special..just makes the whole thing alot easier..but you can't customize it as much as you would like unless you put it into code view..in which then dreamweaver wouldnt display it right in the design view...
Its an okay program but it is overrated none the less.

I am a noob on php.. i learn the basics in http://w3schools.com can i ask for some ebooks or something that is related to teach me more advance in using php.. thanks in advance...

Last edited: