Anyone who likes reading sci-fi or mystery/crime novels

josh72

Reaction score
Hey all, anyone who likes reading, (not necessarily sci-fi or mystery/crime) please take a look at my site:
http://reykelsblog.x10hosting.com
Currently I've got three stories I'm writing which I regularly post new parts to every so often
Please feel free to read my stories, and if you like them, please leave a comment :)
Also feel free to share it around with friends
I haven't tried getting anything published yet as I've only just lately gotten seriously into writing, so I guess this is kinda like my promo stage to gain more attention, so if you like my stuff please spread it around :)
Feedback is greatly appreciated

Doan

Reaction score
I love sci fi and mystery/crime novels! I'll be sure to check it out as soon as I have time. but I have school soon =[

shawntc

Reaction score
Ah, a fellow web fiction blogger? I want to start up something like this, but I'm still musing over what my characters will be like. I have the setting and a rough start of the story in mind. Although I'm dedicating a separate Blogspot blog to it and not a part of my website... although for the purpose of having more people read it, I may choose to do both!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey all, anyone who likes reading, (not necessarily sci-fi or mystery/crime) please take a look at my site:
http://reykelsblog.x10hosting.com
Currently I've got three stories I'm writing which I regularly post new parts to every so often
Please feel free to read my stories, and if you like them, please leave a comment :)
Also feel free to share it around with friends
I haven't tried getting anything published yet as I've only just lately gotten seriously into writing, so I guess this is kinda like my promo stage to gain more attention, so if you like my stuff please spread it around :)
Feedback is greatly appreciated

I'll read your stories shortly. For the mean time, best of luck to getting your works published when you do submit them.

josh72

Reaction score
thanks everyone :)

@doan same here man, thankfully it's my last year though

@shawntc hey whats your site? I'd love to check out your stuff

@smith6612 thanks, I'll hopefully be able to start working on a full length novel soon, once thats done I'll try and get it published

Doan

Reaction score
Speaking of novels, I have to actually write a 100 page novel for my english class this year =[

josh72

Reaction score
wow a 100 page novel?! The longest story we've ever had to do for english was an 800 word short story. I wouldnt mind doing that 100 page novel in class though.....

Doan

Reaction score
yea, its supposed to be and adventure story or hero story of some kind, i need some i deas thought, to build off of. =[

josh72

Reaction score
watch some good adventure/action movies, they're pretty good for getting some small idea, then from there those small ideas could evolve into something larger
thats how it is with me, sometimes I see a movie and a particular scene just inspires me
anyway, good luck with the story :)

josh72

Reaction score
Yeah I'm planning a full length fantasy story which I hope to start next year. When I'm done with that I'll definitely be trying to get it published. At the moment though I'm just writing smaller stuff, mainly because of school but also to improve my writing skills :D