"Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server" is my index and it won't change

Status
Not open for further replies.

canrocks

Reaction score
http://forums.x10hosting.com/server-move-issues/49149-website-missing-stoli.html

Hey, I seem to be having the same problem as the poster above. I try to go to my new site, and some mysterious index.html file comes up that I don't seem to be able to access. It goes "Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server"; you probably have seen it before. When I try and access other files that I know are in public_html, I get a 404.

My site, by the way, is http://ryersongreens.ca and an example of a file that's in there already is ryersongreens.ca/administrator.

BTW I'm on Cossacks, not stoli.

Oh, and another possible symptom; on Cpanel's main page, there's an error message near the top that says "[an error occurred while processing this directive]" but the rest of the page seems to be working okay.

Blockis2

Banned
Reaction score
Re: "Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server" is my index and it won't chan

I have the same problem. I think it's affecting Cossacks.

We need an Admin to help us out here.

Chris73

Reaction score
Re: "Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server" is my index and it won't chan

We are working on it.

dezet

Reaction score

(dezet.elementfx.com) my site is not working and i can't login to cpanel

flipside65

Reaction score

Same thing for 669.x10hosting.com on Cossacks

Great Success !
Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server

If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.
ATTENTION!

If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending an email to <webmaster@domain>.) Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.
About cPanel:

cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at www.cpanel.net. Please be advised that cPanel Inc. is not a web hosting company, and as such has no control over content found elsewhere on this site.
About Apache HTTP Server:

The Apache HTTP Server is an open source web server which powers many of the worlds web sites. The Apache HTTP server is part of the Apache Group's many influential projects. Their efforts have helped shape much the world wide web, and they continue to be a dominating force in the web hosting industry.

basudz

Reaction score

same exact problem here too
http://bsudz.pcriot.com

though i can login to cpanel however it gives this error msg on top

[an error occurred while processing this directive]
isdedicatedip() requires one argument (this probably means a domain is missing from httpd.conf) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DIp.pm line 37 Cpanel::DIp::isdedicatedip(undef) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/ExpVar.pm line 186 Cpanel::ExpVar::expvar('$hasdedicatedip') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/StatsBar.pm line 232 Cpanel::StatsBar::api2_stat('rowcounter', 'mainstats', 'display', 'hostingpackage|shorthostname|cpanelversion|cpanelrevision|theme|...') called at (eval 105) line 1 eval '$dataref = [Cpanel::StatsBar::api2_stat(%CFG)];' called at cpanel.pl line 4890 main::api2_exec('StatsBar', 'stat', 'HASH(0xa6b7f8c)', 'HASH(0x91acc70)') called at cpanel.pl line 1370 main::cpexectag('<?cp StatsBar::stat([tr class="row-%"][td width="40\{percent}" a...') called at cpanel.pl line 4689 main::dotag(undef) called at cpanel.pl line 4556 main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0xa6ac208)') called at cpanel.pl line 4510 main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0xa359f8c)') called at cpanel.pl line 2805 main::doinclude('/usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x3/branding//index.html', 0, 1) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Branding.pm line 81 Cpanel::Branding::Branding_include('index.html') called at (eval 8) line 1 eval 'Cpanel::Branding::Branding_include(@{$argref});' called at cpanel.pl line 1530 main::exectag('<cpanel Branding="include(index.html)">') called at cpanel.pl line 4689 main::dotag(undef) called at cpanel.pl line 4556 main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0x91655ac)') called at cpanel.pl line 4510 main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0xa2e8180)') called at cpanel.pl line 1209 Carp::cluck('isdedicatedip() requires one argument (this probably means a dom...') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DIp.pm line 37 Cpanel::DIp::isdedicatedip(undef) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/ExpVar.pm line 186 Cpanel::ExpVar::expvar('$hasdedicatedip') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/StatsBar.pm line 232 Cpanel::StatsBar::api2_stat('rowcounter', 'mainstats', 'display', 'hostingpackage|shorthostname|cpanelversion|cpanelrevision|theme|...') called at (eval 105) line 1 eval '$dataref = [Cpanel::StatsBar::api2_stat(%CFG)];' called at cpanel.pl line 4890 main::api2_exec('StatsBar', 'stat', 'HASH(0xa6b7f8c)', 'HASH(0x91acc70)') called at cpanel.pl line 1370 main::cpexectag('<?cp StatsBar::stat([tr class="row-%"][td width="40\{percent}" a...') called at cpanel.pl line 4689 main::dotag(undef) called at cpanel.pl line 4556 main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0xa6ac208)') called at cpanel.pl line 4510 main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0xa359f8c)') called at cpanel.pl line 2805 main::doinclude('/usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x3/branding//index.html', 0, 1) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Branding.pm line 81 Cpanel::Branding::Branding_include('index.html') called at (eval 8) line 1 eval 'Cpanel::Branding::Branding_include(@{$argref});' called at cpanel.pl line 1530 main::exectag('<cpanel Branding="include(index.html)">') called at cpanel.pl line 4689 main::dotag(undef) called at cpanel.pl line 4556 main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0x91655ac)') called at cpanel.pl line 4510 main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0xa2e8180)') called at cpanel.pl line 1209
[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score

Currently HTTPD is being built on Cossacks, please wait for sometime. We regret the inconvenience.

sunils

Reaction score

same problem for my site too
my site details are
www.sunils.co.cc
cpanel username & forum username :- sunils

Blockis2

Banned
Reaction score

Calm down everyone!

Thery're doing their best to fix it!

Take a break! Go outside! Do some
thing until it's fixed.

tazito

Reaction score

I seem to be having the same problem, went down the threads and saw that admin is working on it.
I am able to access cpanel x but the site itself gives me that weird green apache site w/ great
success at the top. My cpanel also gives me that erro message on top "an error ocurred while
processing this directive" I just recently uploaded my site and am kinda new here in the forums.

tazito
www.notanangel.exofire.net

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score

I'm going to rebuild httpd.conf on Cossacks.

-Corey

Blockis2

Banned
Reaction score

Why does everyone go crazy when something's wrong???

Guys, stop posting that your site is like crazy right now. They know that now. Just read the already posted topics. The staff is working on this. There is no need for posting replies: "MY SITE DONT WORK" There's just no need, just read what the staff has already posted. And it is most likely affecting the Cossacks.

Sorry if I seem inulting, I'm just letting everyone know that the staff really probably doesn't need all the site is going wrong replies.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score

I have finished rebuilding the config file. Is anyone still having this issue?

sunils

Reaction score

I can login to the Cpanel. But when i open my site i get the same message that cpanel and apache has been installed correctly

laddpa

Reaction score

I am having the same problem. However, as a note to anyone concerned, navigation to individual pages works fine: only the base url give the error. For instance:

budgetmagic.x10hosting.com is giving me the cPanel Apache error

but

budgetmagic.x10hosting.com/index.php is fine.

Edit: My apologies. The error page was in cache and not being reloaded. Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score

tazito

Reaction score

Site is up and running- This is just a post of THANKS! to maintenance admin involved.

tazito
www.notanangel.exofire.net

Status
Not open for further replies.