Apple Makes it affordable to buy a computer.

pulse__xx

Reaction score
The New Mini Mac on www.apple.com has iLife and has a whole load of features, Im not much of a apple person myself but the design of that thing caught me and If i dont like vista this year, Im getting one of these!

XColl

Reaction score
Not recommended if you're a gamer.

I don't fall for that crap, expecially the motto and the design. I got the G5's at school and they're useless. It's okay if you use it for the internet or to read news but Apple is trying to take over the world now by handing out free stickers of it's logo. =O

M

minievan

Hehe Chris, If they were cheaper id get one. Ive recently bought my Ipod Nano anyway :D

ƒorte

Reaction score
XColl said:
Not recommended if you're a gamer.

I don't fall for that crap, expecially the motto and the design. I got the G5's at school and they're useless. It's okay if you use it for the internet or to read news but Apple is trying to take over the world now by handing out free stickers of it's logo. =O
***Please pardon the following***

Are you out of your freakin mind???!? You just said you should not buy A COMPUTER because it isn't gonna play all of your precious games! Yeah, I think he's right, get an Alienware for five times the cost... Great Video Game System....

Last edited:

apple19

Reaction score
Using me, it is pretty easy (lol my username is apple19) but yup the real apple that everyone cares about is great to deal with.

Colin

Reaction score
I like Mac's there good for graphic design and video editting. They are far from useless maybe if you knew how to use it you would.

Cynical

Reaction score
I've never used a good Mac, so I have neither anything good nor bad to say about the OS. The only Mac I've used was one from the early 90's that my school used to have.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
lol just from reading the title i thought you were being sarcastic

apple is known for overpriced goods, whereas microsoft is known for overpriced softwares

dont buy apple!
especially now since they've got intel processors.. apple's asking for its own demise

Colin

Reaction score
sentient1080 said:
lol just from reading the title i thought you were being sarcastic

apple is known for overpriced goods, whereas microsoft is known for overpriced softwares

dont buy apple!
especially now since they've got intel processors.. apple's asking for its own demise

You have no clue what you are talking about do you? Moving to intel was the best thing they could have ever done. This gives them the possibilty for future OS to run windows programs and linux/unix things aswell. You obvisiouly have something against Intel aswell. Sure for PC their not the best but in Macs they're 10 times better.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
hyper89 said:
You have no clue what you are talking about do you? Moving to intel was the best thing they could have ever done. This gives them the possibilty for future OS to run windows programs and linux/unix things aswell. You obvisiouly have something against Intel aswell. Sure for PC their not the best but in Macs they're 10 times better.

lol, they should have moved to AMD
its cheaper for the same efficiency

id still never pay alot of dough for something that people believe is visually appealing

3 viruses in one week! lets see if they can catch up to windows and receive thousands haha

pulse__xx

Reaction score
AMD LMAO! That would not be good for a macintosh at all. Apples next G6 Computer will revolutionize Windows Vista! It will be faster and better than Windows based pcs. They are going to have Hypo-X Technology which has 5 processors in one.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
i think that if you arnt a gamer, apple computers and normal computers (for work) are pretty close in price range

blaindugan

Reaction score
i have always thought of macs for there power and video editing capabilities. i personally love macs at the moment because they have no viruses or spyware on them. i dont know why that is maybe they havent figured it out yet but thats sweet. i dont even play games on the computer anymore so it doesnt really matter that all the good games are for windows. i do agree that the mac mini in my opinion isnt the best investment but when you talk about g5's and g4's being useless all i can say is what are you talking about.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
blaindugan said:
i have always thought of macs for there power and video editing capabilities. i personally love macs at the moment because they have no viruses or spyware on them. i dont know why that is maybe they havent figured it out yet but thats sweet. i dont even play games on the computer anymore so it doesnt really matter that all the good games are for windows. i do agree that the mac mini in my opinion isnt the best investment but when you talk about g5's and g4's being useless all i can say is what are you talking about.

lol video editing is the only advantage apple has against microsoft

no spyware or viruses? you must be mislead / you arent getting critical updates
they patched 16 vulnerabilities already, surely there will be more

virus/spyware writers know how to get malicious code onto the pc's, but its just not worth doing since nobody uses macs! everyone uses windows, and hackers love to do damage to the majority of the population.. but thats beginning to change, on zdnet a mac mini got hacked in 20 minutes with full root priveleges

haha g4's and g5's are useless; for that price you could soup up a dell thats capable of doing everything

pulse__xx

Reaction score
hmm i think your wrong 26 Million Americans use Macs everyday. If you think everyone uses Windows your completely wrong. Google it!