April Fools

BrettFreeman

Reaction score
Did anyone else see that board message that was on for awile? It read something like this:

Corey has decided to close down the hosting and sell all his webspace. He now is going to run off to Hawaii with his 10 wives.

I thought it was pretty funny, unless it wasn't a joke :blink:

:happy:

Chris

Reaction score
You forgot the part where he offered to sell the staff, because "they were useful" or something. :laughing:

Yeah, it was a joke.

CheetahShrk

Reaction score
I knew it was a joke, kinda easy to guess seeing as it said he had 10 wives which is impossible :p It would be pretty funny if people thought that was real and found new hosting lmfao.

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
lol i missed this but it must have bein very funny! Good joke!

Origin

Reaction score
He probably did that to scare away the insecure people :p

crazzyt9

Reaction score
I compleatly forgot about april fools day and have been searching for about 5 hours now for a new host, lmfao good one man good one, lmfao

Tim

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I got 7 E-mails from different people asking if they could still keep their hosting ;)
-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Corey,

Wow, I love april fools day. Anyway, I'm willing to off you 100 us
dollars for each staff member. I could use some slave labor and didn't
expect you to be a part of human trafficing aswell! :)

-Jim ;)
www.r0fl.info

maddude

overall phsyco
Reaction score
good one if i get accepted as mod/admin i will be a slave cool! do i get to pick whether i have gold or silver chains lol and do we get fed? lol. Good joke you made corey mate but in the uk it was 2.30 or so and it was the 2nd so it wasn't an april fools here :laughing:

BrettFreeman

Reaction score
Yeah, this was a pretty good joke. Not as good as the one some people at a site pulled of. This one guy on our site is known for hacking, and he posted on the site that he had been caught hacking PayPal accounts and is getting sued for $4,000 USD and reported the IP's of every person on the site to the FBI and that the site was going down for letting illegal activites go on. He had everyone at the site going, and then he posted it was a joke, and everyone about killed him, it was soo funny.