Are my ads on right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goten X

Reaction score
My Site

Can someone check if my ads are on my site correctly, because tommorrow will equal two weeks for me and I don't want my account to be suspended. Thanks for your time.

|GX

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I do believe that is cool ....as long as you don`t have to scroll down to see it and there are no other ads bigger than it then it should be cool. Nice lookin site by the way

Goten X

Reaction score
bigguy said:
I do believe that is cool ....as long as you don`t have to scroll down to see it and there are no other ads bigger than it then it should be cool. Nice lookin site by the way

Ok, cool. Thanks, by the way. Didn't want anything to happen right before I get the site up. :grin:

|GX

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
the ad is at the top of the page just before you have to scroll down. It worked for me

Goten X

Reaction score
Auvee said:
I don't see them, or am I missing something?

-Auvee B.

They are right above the fusion news post. Inbetween the Media corner and X Unit #17 Head Quarters tables.

|GX

P.S. I didn't know that you guys started the WhatPulse thing, too. Thats cool I did that back last summer, but the team I did it with fell apart. :getlost:

Goten X

Reaction score
Oh, maybe. I did use php includes for the menu tables, and the r0lf php include for the ads too. Maybe thats why you can't see it.

|GX

EDIT!!: It doen't display properly on Firefox, thats the problem. It looks fine on IE, but not Firefox. One of my affiliates just told me. Sorry for the problems, gah, I'm runnin out of flowers! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.