Are the upgrades destroying my access to my site and /admin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

okidoki

Reaction score
Today all I get are a hodge-podge of ASCII characters when I browsing to http://www.tenderbascules.x10hosting.com OR http://www.tenderbascules.x10hosting.com/admin .
Yesterday, when accessing site w/IE6 I got msg: Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 1, whereas the Loader expects 4 in /home/okidoki/public_html/index.php on line 0. Reloading page brought up same message. When attempting to access w/FF 5.01 I got the same msg, but reloading the page brought up my site.
Yesterday when accessing /admin I got the same msg in IE6.
With FF 5.01 I got the following:The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument
to handle the request.

after 1 refresh, page loads to login prompt then hangs, when refreshed ya git :

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 786432) (tried to allocate 147364 bytes) in /home/okidoki/public_html/admin.php on line 0

refresh again and git:

Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 1, whereas the Loader e/xpects 4 in /home/okidoki/public_html/admin.php on line 0

refresh again and git: to login page, login hangs, refresh and ya git:

Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 1, whereas the Loader expects 4 in /home/okidoki/public_html/admin.php on line 0

refresh and ya git:

Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 1, whereas the Loader expects 4 in /home/okidoki/public_html/admin.php on line 0/

refresh and ya git:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

refresh and ya git:

to sitenuilder finally.

Again, today, nuthin but ASCII jibberish:

Zend 2003120702152218219996xù Ÿ2 ܽMˆ$G–.ê￾•C×ψ‚^ Ì…PJ¥ªšî¬r7sws¯RUO¶*»U£úëÊÔH#õ(ˆÌðÌ )2#oDdýHU jxƒàÂÀk†‹ ͘Uo´é–†{áÁð ￾yhta@ Å]Ìæí.Úˆz瘻›ûq¯¾³x<Í´Tö¹Ù±cç;vÌìz¤Ðþè-%Þ%ädÄYÄ¢H€ƒ￾3ÿ_Ÿ½röâ3Ù_ýøÏ￾åLNɇÓb·?-ǃíâÔjœFyš%Œái6ŸŽà§V#%Œ'h•DPÜ?Ã\v2I“HdBÓ`v´…È(Ë™HDÇèómOfóÁÁ~Ž¢(￾YÈ¥(îŒÆE¿¸uÏNEygq’502;“ÃâàTM<Ù~ ￾y$$)òb§˜ìœŒdæyÆ#dm¡û§xb·rî~ všå1ϳ(ä’‹óÑ~q2Ê8ãyk÷:s8aêbg!Ëbiɽéh^œbaÄÂŒ'iéia="" Šíyÿpët”ä,nx318h³b\ÿž ¦yžul9:￾?¯ò0o"ÿh_f8šÁ(<8ïgÐ_Á⌋°tÙÃál<˜í³?^…¾$Ð¥="" 4g‡épf<ƒÒ0l±*Év†`:¢ª￾‹dÎõr€} ~^ÌñÃœ Æx&©iðkz~2fiµòt¶="" ¥ÅÁ°¿=".Àà(ŽÓ”‡©^͈èá9 cÙ Å’éÉ4á"q"YU³d*;ÍD?) €¯qœÇ)YÉ‹étð «€6￾Ei’à" mÛ0¹€ta«ÏbÆÊ_g¥)="">)x.8PÉÐâþöÞà`·‡ ¤…3‘óy4ëGHG’…a’rœw¡ÃÕàô˱ÉÃ4Îs–`Y&§U`Ç|4Ðèè￾ZÍ￾»wt†«€þAµ!￾rÐ$ÆK™oO&o￾à!â˜A'sÙí½ýÉ»-Ò$Ý“‚ ºŽ‚›B×x8¥ƒâÞ¬￾}îƒdîC1 1cÚ–âp:¸C¸TÏû[“û8ÊIž…‰`¥É»UÆÈ￾K§ ;ðkKï”ÄK$a¥EÕIy<Ù~ ￾y$$)òb§˜ìœŒdæyÆ#dm¡û§xb·rî~>.

What up? Please, x10 rocks, but I'm gonna die scratching my head here. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.