Are there any online games available?

gelibe

Reaction score
Hi Friends, I want to ask you that are there any online games available. I am fond of playing video effects games. I already have video games, play station but still feel that I should now hang up with some more new games. If you people know about some internet games then please tell me. Thanks in advance.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Friends, I want to ask you that are there any online games available. I am fond of playing video effects games. I already have video games, play station but still feel that I should now hang up with some more new games. If you people know about some internet games then please tell me. Thanks in advance.

This topic is in the wrong forum, but I can hook you up with some good games. If you don't want to get a new game console, if your computer is a decent computer you should look at games like Halo and Halo 2 (Vista) for the PC, along with Call of Duty 4, the Half-Life series, and more. If you are looking for something, like an MMO, go towards World of Warcraft and the like.

Dan

Reaction score
This thread should be in the gamers forum.
*MOVED*

Siaram

Reaction score
Sure gelibe

Come try my new online game I made called God Quest. It's a lot of fun and we just opened it up to the public yesterday.

You start as a mortal-fighter, wizard, bandit etc..and have to fight your way to the top to become a GOD! It's 100% free and also 100% ad free. You can beat and rob players from all over the word, explore the countryside to find gold and other cool goodies, make alliances and choose a profession of your choice. Wanna see who is checking your character out? Just click spy report to see the last 15 players who viewed you.

Come by and see if you have what it takes to be the best at robbing people and climbing the ranks. If you have any questions? I am listed in the game as Siaram and you can find me in the highscores. :)

Hope to see some of ya's there!

Ainokea

Reaction score
I like counter-strike:source.. its always nice

Crysis kicks ass if your computer can handle it... confusing at first but fun as hell when you understand it....

player6

Reaction score
Call of Duty, 1-4, and 5 in november, but they are definitely worth checking out.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I like counter-strike:source.. its always nice

Crysis kicks ass if your computer can handle it... confusing at first but fun as hell when you understand it....

I love playing Crysis! With huge monitors and full detail under Vista, with anti-aliasing it's fun sniping people with the pistol from a distance :biggrin:

enraged

Reaction score
Team Fortress 2 is fun, and Crysis is too. I'll be getting the new one soon!

mattura

Reaction score
'Are there any online games?' -yikes, where have you been living in the past ten years?

The ones people have mentioned have all been big, full screen jobbies, so I thought I'd mention that there are plenty of little games, largely free, often built in Flash (so google 'flash games'), and they can be very addictive. Some have great re-play potential or can take a while to complete, others are good for a 5-minute distraction.