Are two different accounts alowed in the same household?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spottybutterfly

Reaction score
I joined yesterday and have my account set up, my mum wants to dabble in to learning how to make a website, im gonna show her what to do, and how to set up a wordpress blog.

But before she registers for a hosting account i want to make sure it is allowed, having 2 people in the same household (there for the same IP), i dont much fancy having my hard work deleted.

Reaction score
I don't see why not. It'd have to be clear though that any "funny" business would be frowned upon and then both accounts kicked.

What I suggest is to actually contact official support to get an OFFICIAL response from them with regards to the question.

When making the ticket make sure to use a descriptive title, however please remain patient in watiing for a reply. Things looking busy back there at the moment.

Welcome :).

spottybutterfly

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply, i realize from reading the form there has previous been problems with people having multiple accounts (to get credits- not that i understand them yet mind) so thats why i thought i would ask before helping her set an account up.

Status
Not open for further replies.