Are you an authour? Interested in a link exchange?

calvinvandermeer

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Calvin Vandermeer and I am an amateur authour and newbie web designer. I created my site www.cvandermeer.x10hosting.com (which is very simple, I'm afraid, as I created it with only MS Paint and Notepad) as a portfolio of sorts for my hobby. I write in a variety of genres, including romance, horror, and drama, and plan to continue to update on a weekly basis with at least one new (~1000 words) short story each week. I'm interested in a link exchange, but I warn you that I have very little traffic right now as I have just started. However, if you too are a writer then maybe we could set up a network of authours so that visitors to our sites would be able to find something that might interest them, exposing them to a variety of writing styles as well as increasing our traffic. If this sounds like a good idea to you, drop me a line here or email me at calvin_vandermeer@hotmail.com (there is a mailto link at the bottom of my page as well). Let me know,
Calvin

PS: Even if you aren't an authour and are still interested in a link exchange, please let me know.

Zdroyd

Reaction score
Well I am writing a Sci-Fi War book on my free time. (My friends love it) So as soon as I get my site up I will link to your site.

My site is: zdroyd.x10hosting.com

calvinvandermeer

Reaction score
Thanks for replying, zdroyd. Let me know when your site is online and I will gladly add the link at that time. Thanks,
Calvin

calvinvandermeer

Reaction score
Thanks for replying tittat, I have added your link to my affiliates page and am waiting for you to do the same. Thanks,
Calvin

tittat

Reaction score
Last edited:

calvinvandermeer

Reaction score
Gazzamac:
The blurb that I would like is "The personal site of author Calvin Vandermeer. He writes in a variety of genres and updates every sunday with a brand new short piece of fiction. Click here to begin reading!"

I'm adding your link and it should be up once I get a small advertising issue fixed.

Thanks, Calvin

gazzamc

Reaction score
Gazzamac:
The blurb that I would like is "The personal site of author Calvin Vandermeer. He writes in a variety of genres and updates every sunday with a brand new short piece of fiction. Click here to begin reading!"

I'm adding your link and it should be up once I get a small advertising issue fixed.

Thanks, Calvin

ok tnx i got that done..

calvinvandermeer

Reaction score
TO EVERYONE WHO HAS ADDED MY LINK BUT HAS NOT GOTTEN A LINK FROM ME YET:

My deepest apologies. On Saturday my laptop decided it tired of this mortal plane and it killed itself. The damages are severe enough that it has to be sent to the Toshiba warehouse for repairs. As a result, I DO NOT have access to my site or the internet. I WILL HAVE YOUR LINK UP as soon as I receive my laptop back in about a week. As well, I have purchased a .com domain, so once I get my laptop back will be making www.cvandermeer.com my primary domain, so I would appreciate it if at that time everyone would update their links. Again, I apologize for everything, and if you have any questions at all email me back at calvin_vandermeer@hotmail.com. Thanks,
Calvin

cnelindia

Reaction score
link required

Hello,

We would like you to place this link on your website.
Link = www.downtown92101condos.com
Link text = san diego downtown condos

Make sure that the link and the link text are different.

In Return, we will offer you 5 blog comments.

Thanks
cnelindia