Are You Going To Buy Call of Duty: Black Ops

Are you going to buy Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Total voters

Hoobrum

Reaction score
no - i haven't played a cod since cod 2 united offensive. those games have really aged badly btw. I know the new ones are really nice looking so i gotta try one evenutally if you have any recommendations.

never been into ww2 or ww1 got tired of those games quickly. but now i'm just tired of all the alien and fear/psycho shooters so its a welcome change.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I would like to buy it, but it's all a matter of whether it works in parallels and whether I can afford it.

~Callum

wongers

Reaction score
i;m looking forward to the new CoD as i thought MW2 was a nice improvement from MW1 but lack of dedicated servers did become frustrating. And seeing as they have brought back dedicated servers for BO then I dont see why this cant be the best CoD to date :)

it has potential :)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
At the moment, yes. Treyarch's release teaser videos and current news on how the game will be sounds like Black Ops is going to be a good game. I don't own Modern Warfare 2 for the record yet though. I'm waiting for Dedicated servers to be put back into place for the PC, and if I'm going to get it just for the campaign, the price is going to need to go down a bit.

wongers

Reaction score
just borrow a copy from a friend or something if your just going to run through SP

mattblog

Reaction score
I think the Call of duty modern warfare 2 game was great and so was the first map pack. But i think its a money scheme with the map pack because they coming out with another one not even a month later. I will be buying it though.:wink:

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
just borrow a copy from a friend or something if your just going to run through SP

Probably will. I'd need to find a friend who doesn't have a console version though :p

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Nope! I'll be plenty occupied with BF:BC2, and soon Starcraft II to be bothered with another FPS game. Skipped MW2, and boy am I glad I did!

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
I never played any call of duty versions before, but I wanna try this because there are some good reviews about this, let's see if I can win fake battles or not :)

late555

Reaction score
Have bought the last three (xbox360), and loved them all (not as keen on MW2 as the other two), so I can't see me missing out on the next - especially if it has a zombie sub-game, or similar. Loved the zombie game in WaW.

sreynolds0988

Reaction score
no - i haven't played a cod since cod 2 united offensive. those games have really aged badly btw. I know the new ones are really nice looking so i gotta try one evenutally if you have any recommendations.

never been into ww2 or ww1 got tired of those games quickly. but now i'm just tired of all the alien and fear/psycho shooters so its a welcome change.

Are you serious, the new COD have such good graphics. THe originals were pretty bad but the new ones are sick. And if your tired of WW1 and WW2 then you would like Modern Warfare 2. DOn't have on COD until you've played the newest ones haha

nightwing00

Reaction score
MW2 was a great experience--kind of short, honestly, and with not that much replay value. Some of the sniper missions where you had to move slowly and often ended up failing the mission were pretty infuriating. Nonetheless, I'm a huge fan of the CoD franchise and most likely would try, if not buy, Black Ops.

alduhoo

Reaction score
my computer runs it but freezes so its unplayable... someone care to gift me the 360 version?