Are You Going To Buy Call of Duty: Black Ops

Are you going to buy Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Total voters

Dinoraptor101

Reaction score
I would by the game of course especially after that I played it.
Unlike ALL CoD games this one has a good story, and an even better game play, graphics, and physics. it's more of a reality battle simulator. the 2 player game and the zombies extra mission are super-hard what makes this game very enjoyable for people who believe in breaking the impossible.

CoD is best played on Xbox 360.

SilentRSX

Reaction score
I stole my cousins copy of it. Not too bad of a game, wish it had campaign coop.

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I borrowed it from a fps-addicted kid !
Had to return it, won't run on my specs !

prototypedesign33

Reaction score
No, it's just not worth the money. I've been gaming a long time, over a decade, and I've found that I enjoy simple games the most. It's just not worth it for the flare and excitement, the game must have innovative and new elements. After playing a game like Starsiege: Tribes, I find that ordinary shooters hold only a basic adrenaline thrill, which is less than I could get playing a difficult game of Unreal Tournament where I actually feel like I have skill.

wongers

Reaction score
I will be gettin a copy once it drops in price a bit just for the Gamerscore i think on the XBawx and i still know quite a few people who are playing it i guess so its gotta be worth some team pwnage :)

throughmymind75

Reaction score
I tried it out, I would prefer any of the Modern Warfare ones any day. COD:Black Ops
had a very COD5 feel to it. The entire WWII theme kinda gets repeated...

Reaction score
I'm getting it when it drops in price. Honestly I think it's too similar to MW2 to be worth 60 euros (or whatever the release price is). I did pre-order Portal 2 though, but I'm quite sure that'll be worth my money :p

jiasen

Reaction score
I wouldn't buy it, simply because there are cheaper and better games on a computer.